Monday, October 11, 2010

I Don't Know What I Missed and Neither Do They!

One Disappointed Customer
It's advertised as "the best dang barbeque in these here parts," Farm Boy's Barbeque. Unfortunately, I cannot vouch for that. At least not yet.

You see, ol' Farm Boy's is only open on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.  And yours truly picked Sunday and Monday to pass through those parts, that is, through Columbia, South Carolina on Interstate 26 at Exit #91.

On Sunday, my first pass through, when I was really in a hurry, I figured they were just the kind of folks that don't like to run a business on the Lord's Day.  But on Monday's return trip, when I found the parking lot totally empty once again, I got out and checked their hours of operation.  And what I discovered was that they are actually the kind of folks that don't like to run their business on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays, either.

So I'll have to wait until another adventure takes me through those parts before I can verify if what they serve is, indeed, the best dang BBQ around.  I'm thinking that it probably is, because there's an acute care clinic just a block down the road from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.